Filtration Unit/POU Installation Requirements
General Installation Guidelines
- The Filtration Unit/POU must be located on a floor that is smooth, level and easily cleaned
- The Filtration Unit/POU cannot be located next to any heat sources
- The Filtration Unit/POU cannot be within or adjacent to restroom facilities
- The Filtration Unit/POU should not be located in constantly damp areas, beneath dripping pipes, or where water may collect underfoot.
- The Filtration Unit/POU can be plumbed to a coffee brewer (Plumbed in brewers only) and/or ice machine
- Cup dispensers are available upon request at no charge
Location of Electrical Supply
- The Filtration Unit/POU should be installed no more than 6 feet from nearest electrical outlet.
- It should be possible to access the outlet when the Filtration Unit/POU is in its final position.
Location of Potable Water
- The Filtration Unit/POU must be attached to a potable water source.
- The length of the small bore tubing (usually 1/4") used to connect the Filtration Unit/POU to the water supply should be kept to a minimum and must not exceed 65 feet without increasing the tubing size.
- If the Filtration Unit/POU location exceeds 25 feet then it may be necessary to call in a plumber at the customer’s expense, this is our maximum distance for standard installation.
- Standard installation included
- Annual Filter replacement included
- Quality assurance assessment at time of service (bi-annual )
- Service calls are included ( i.e. leaking, temperature problems, taste issues)